Mono SDK 1.2: hello_world app randomly waking up

• I finally got around to upgrading to v1.2 ("monomake version" reports "monomake version 1.2.1").

Unfortunately, it looks like there are still some basic bugs.

I created the usual "hello world" project using "monomake project hello", then cd into "hello", followed by "make" and "make install". This all works fine and I see "Hi, I'm Mono!"

I then unplug the USB cable and power down mono using the button on the side. 10-20 seconds later, mono powers back up again and shows "Hi, I'm Mono!" Pushing the button powers down mono again, and 10-20 seconds later it powers back up.

Plugging the USB cable back in seems to stop this cycle.

Any idea what's going on? Is this a known issue and already resolved?

• After building a local copy of mono_framework (following http://developer.openmono.com/en/latest/mono_framework/README.html?highlight=framework), it appears that the issue has been resolved.

It likely could have been fixed by mono_framework commit 4f861348.

I'll update the thread if it turns out that I was mistaken and the problem shows up again.

• @khchiang said in Mono SDK 1.2: hello_world app randomly waking up:

It likely could have been fixed by mono_framework commit 4f861348.

Yes this issue was indeed fixed by this commit. The fixes will is present in our coming Release 1.3

The reason for the spontaneous wake-ups is false-positive interrupts detected on the display and/or Wifi module interrupt signal. This happened when power was cut from the IC's, and their signal behaved randomly - triggering interrupts that woke Mono.

/Kristoffer